2. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.
6. Genotype Database Framework- GT.DB is a database framework for efficiently managing genome-wide genotype datasets (i.e. 10^6 or more biallelic markers, 1000s of samples), as well as underlying raw data and complex phenotype data, tightly integrated with R libraries for analysis.
9. CellMix- Resources for performing gene expression deconvolution in R, i.e. estimating cell proportions and/or cell-specific gene expression from global gene expression measured in heterogeneous samples.
Currently hosted packages: csSAM and CellMix packages.
11. Benchmarking genomic data integration- Comparison pipeline for multi-platform data integration algorithms for functional genomics studies. Provides tools to compare performance between publicly available implementations
12. RNetLogo (Discontinued)- RNetLogo is an interface to the agent-based modelling plattform NetLogo. NL can be embedded into the R environment with headless (no GUI) and interactive GUI mode. It provides functions to load models, execute commands and to get values from reporters.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]