140. jmultiR- JMulTiR is an econometrics package designed for univariate and multivariate time series analysis. The numerical computations and graphics are done in R, the GUI is programmed in Java Swing with the jstatcom framework.
141. semPLS- This package offers an implementation to fit structural equatation models (SEM) by the partial least squares (PLS) algorithm. The PLS approach is referred to as 'soft-modeling' technique and requires no distributional assumptions on the observed data.
145. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
146. CHAID- This package offers an implementation of CHAID, a type of decision tree technique for a nominal scaled dependent variable. The method detects interactions between categorized variables of a data set, one of which is the dependent variable.
150. quantmod: financial modelling- Designed to bring fast, full, and extensible access of R statistical tools to the quantitative developer.
This project has moved from R-Forge to GitHub:
153. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
155. Bioclim Variables- Bioclimatic envelope variables calculation. This intends to be useful for several researchers making use of niche modeling techniques. The packages here are provided to calculate the necessary input variables from monthly datasets.
156. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl