121. BaSTA- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
124. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
127. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
129. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
130. Spectra Processing- This project hosts functions for processing hyperspectral data. It is part of an effort of the laboratory of Geo Information Science and Remote Sensing, Wageningen University, to collect and share R functions created by staff and students of the group.
132. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
137. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
139. Quantmod extension for Russian market- This is an extension for quantmod framework to simplify working with Russian stock market. Adds additional datas to work with MOEX (Moscow Exchange) using finam.ru and mfd.ru datasources.