182. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
185. Bioclim Variables- Bioclimatic envelope variables calculation. This intends to be useful for several researchers making use of niche modeling techniques. The packages here are provided to calculate the necessary input variables from monthly datasets.
187. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
188. quantmod: financial modelling- Designed to bring fast, full, and extensible access of R statistical tools to the quantitative developer.
This project has moved from R-Forge to GitHub:
191. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
192. CHAID- This package offers an implementation of CHAID, a type of decision tree technique for a nominal scaled dependent variable. The method detects interactions between categorized variables of a data set, one of which is the dependent variable.
195. simdat: data simulation- simdat-base aims to provide an easy to use package to simulate data from various experimental designs with various distributional assumptions. The package simdat-gui provides a GUI for less experienced users.
197. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
198. jmultiR- JMulTiR is an econometrics package designed for univariate and multivariate time series analysis. The numerical computations and graphics are done in R, the GUI is programmed in Java Swing with the jstatcom framework.
199. Genome-wide analysis using MOSS- Performs genome-wide analysis of dense SNP array data using the mode oriented stochastic search (MOSS) algorithm in a case-control design. Includes preprocessing of the data from Plink format to the format required by the MOSS algorithm.