2. Spatial Clustering- This package provide spatial clustering using Fuzzy Geographically Weighted Clustering.
In addition give cluster validity index to ensure the cluster quality.
This package also provide the improvement of FGWC using optimization algorithm.
5. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
7. TreeHotspots- Classification trees can identify multiple clusters at many different scales at various angles.
We find "hotspots", i.e. regions of high and low densities or rates w.r.t. some baseline.
8. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
9. Micro-magnet Dynamics Simulation Package- Magnets is a numerical simulation package aiming at helping physicists
and electrical engineers who are interested in studying the micro-magnet spin system, which is one of the future integrated circuits with the privilege of low energy consumption.