4. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
7. SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics- splits contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at many levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
10. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.
11. Quantitative Fitness Analysis- QFA is an experimental and computational methodology for estimation of the fitnesses of arrayed microbial cultures growing on solid agar. Methods for estimating fitnesses, fitness variability and genetic interaction strengths are included.
13. Analysis of Independent Contrasts- The CAIC package provides methods for the comparative analysis of taxa using independent contrasts methods. It reimplements the methods of the CAIC and MacroCAIC programs will implement alternative methods such as those provided in LDAP.
16. Vennerable- OBSOLETE.
Development of Vennerable has moved to https://github.com/js229/Vennerable
Vennerable provides Venn diagrams in R. It displays Venn and Euler diagrams for up to 9 different sets and using a variety of geometries
17. Yield Curve- Yield curve is modelled by the methodologies of Nelson-Siegel and Svensson. The crucial point is to estimate the coefficients in linear way, according to approach of Diebol and Li.
The package also includes the term structure of Fed and ECB.
19. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.