0. MSDem - Multistate Demography- MSDem provides a versatile framework for multistate population projections. It allows users to include multiple socio-economic and spatial dimensions, helps them setting up a suitable state space, and gives them the opportunity to run different scenarios.
2. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
8. Quantmod extension for Russian market- This is an extension for quantmod framework to simplify working with Russian stock market. Adds additional datas to work with MOEX (Moscow Exchange) using finam.ru and mfd.ru datasources.
12. tables: Compute and format tables- This project provides a formula interface to construct tables. It is mainly intended to produce Sweave output. (It was inspired by old memories of SAS PROC TABULATE, but the syntax is not compatible.)
15. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
17. Fitting RSLN models- Regime-switching lognormal (RSLN) models are prominently used in actuarial science and risk management. This package implements Bayesian methods to fit the model, enabling academics and practitioners to incorporate the RSLN model in their work.
18. MODISTools- MODISTools uses the MODIS SOAP Web Service provided by ORNL DAAC for remote retrieval and processing of large subsets of data -- as a batch process -- from NASAs online archive of remotely-sensed data from the MODIS satellites.