2. pfda: Functional Principal Components- The PFDA package for R performs functional principal component analysis with B-splines for univariate and bivariate responses. Also handled are binary responses and an additive model for extra variables.
4. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
9. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
11. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
12. Marginal Product Mixture Model- Implementation of the marginal product mixture model, which clusters event data arising in one, two, or three-mode networks. Can be useful for exploratory data analysis and predictions about missing or future events.
14. Statistical Data Preparation Indicators- During the statistical data preparation process stages of the data are archived (at least raw and the final data). Indicators on missing values, imputations and their impact help to judge the effect of the process and the quality of the final data.
15. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
18. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.