2. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
4. soRvi - avoimen datan työkalupakki- soRvi on avoimen datan työkalupakki, joka tarjoaa laskennallisia välineitä avointen rajapintojen kautta saatavien tietoaineistojen hakuun, siivoamiseen, yhdistelyyn, louhintaan ja visualisointiin tukien erityisesti suomalaista avoimen datan yhteisöä.
8. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
11. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
12. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
15. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
17. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.
18. Rcaline- Rcaline provides an interface to Fortran implementations of the CALINE model family. These steady-state, Gaussian dispersion models are used to predict aerosol concentrations downwind from mobile emission sources such as highway traffic.