1. tables: Compute and format tables- This project provides a formula interface to construct tables. It is mainly intended to produce Sweave output. (It was inspired by old memories of SAS PROC TABULATE, but the syntax is not compatible.)
4. semPLS- This package offers an implementation to fit structural equatation models (SEM) by the partial least squares (PLS) algorithm. The PLS approach is referred to as 'soft-modeling' technique and requires no distributional assumptions on the observed data.
6. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
7. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
10. QuACN- This package includes methods for the analysis of complex networks. To characterize complex networks structurally we implemented topological measures for graphs. It includes information and non-information theoretic network measures.
16. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
17. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
19. Applied Sociological Research with R- Miscellaneous functions for sociological research. The most important set of functions is for Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA). It can be used for various types of QCA, namely csQCA, mvQCA, fsQCA and csTQCA.