4. Instrument Limit of Detection Modeling- Limit of Detection (LOD) reflects an (medical diagnostic) instrument's level of sensitivity. We develop the LOD model selection and estimation tools with application to medical diagnostic instruments.
7. BayesSurv- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
8. Automated phenological analyses- Automated processing of webcam images for phenological classification: With the present R package, regions of interest on given webcam images can be defined with low manual effort containing pixels with high phenological information.
12. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
13. TreeHotspots- Classification trees can identify multiple clusters at many different scales at various angles.
We find "hotspots", i.e. regions of high and low densities or rates w.r.t. some baseline.