1. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
5. Spatial Clustering- This package provide spatial clustering using Fuzzy Geographically Weighted Clustering.
In addition give cluster validity index to ensure the cluster quality.
This package also provide the improvement of FGWC using optimization algorithm.
6. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
8. Statistical Data Preparation Indicators- During the statistical data preparation process stages of the data are archived (at least raw and the final data). Indicators on missing values, imputations and their impact help to judge the effect of the process and the quality of the final data.
10. BiplotGUI: Interactive Biplots in R- BiplotGUI allows users to construct and interact with biplots in 2D or 3D. Observations are represented as points while variables are represented as calibrated biplot axes. Such biplots are multivariate analogues of ordinary scatter plots.
12. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
13. TravelR (Travel Demand Modeling in R)- The TravelR project hosts tools for building travel demand models in R, including highway assignment with useful practical features such as multi-class equilibrium assignment, network turn penalties, select link analysis, and network skims.
14. Isolation Forest- This package implements an anomaly detection method that detects data-anomalies using binary trees. Using the property that anomalies are more susceptible to isolation, anomalies can be detected as data points which have short expected path lengths.
19. Micro-magnet Dynamics Simulation Package- Magnets is a numerical simulation package aiming at helping physicists
and electrical engineers who are interested in studying the micro-magnet spin system, which is one of the future integrated circuits with the privilege of low energy consumption.