2. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
3. BayesSurv- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
4. Rcaline- Rcaline provides an interface to Fortran implementations of the CALINE model family. These steady-state, Gaussian dispersion models are used to predict aerosol concentrations downwind from mobile emission sources such as highway traffic.
Topic : Software Development : Code Generators [Filter]
Registered: 2011-04-22 14:44
6. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
7. SPecies' LImits by Threshold Statistics- splits contains tools for delimiting species and automated taxonomy at many levels of biological organization (eg. DNA barcoding, morphometrics), top-down (merging phylogenetic and phylogeographic methods) and bottom-up (single samples into >1 groups).
9. Quantitative Fitness Analysis- QFA is an experimental and computational methodology for estimation of the fitnesses of arrayed microbial cultures growing on solid agar. Methods for estimating fitnesses, fitness variability and genetic interaction strengths are included.
10. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
11. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
14. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
15. Analysis of Independent Contrasts- The CAIC package provides methods for the comparative analysis of taxa using independent contrasts methods. It reimplements the methods of the CAIC and MacroCAIC programs will implement alternative methods such as those provided in LDAP.
17. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.