4. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
5. MSDem - Multistate Demography- MSDem provides a versatile framework for multistate population projections. It allows users to include multiple socio-economic and spatial dimensions, helps them setting up a suitable state space, and gives them the opportunity to run different scenarios.
8. tables: Compute and format tables- This project provides a formula interface to construct tables. It is mainly intended to produce Sweave output. (It was inspired by old memories of SAS PROC TABULATE, but the syntax is not compatible.)
12. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
13. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
14. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
16. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.
18. timebart: survival analysis with BART- Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) have been shown to provide flexible nonparametric modeling of covariates to binary and continuous outcomes. This R package extends BART to time-to-event outcomes with right censoring.