0. TIMPGUI: a java-based GUI for TIMP- TIMPGUI was a java-based project implementing a graphical user interface
(GUI) to the TIMP package for fitting superposition models. It has been superseded by the Glotaran project, see: glotaran.org
1. simdat: data simulation- simdat-base aims to provide an easy to use package to simulate data from various experimental designs with various distributional assumptions. The package simdat-gui provides a GUI for less experienced users.
3. jmultiR- JMulTiR is an econometrics package designed for univariate and multivariate time series analysis. The numerical computations and graphics are done in R, the GUI is programmed in Java Swing with the jstatcom framework.
4. RMesquite- RMesquite establishes interoperability between Mesquite (http://mesquiteproject.org) and R. It exposes Mesquite methods transparently as R functions that consume and provide native R data types, and converts seamlessly between Java and R data types.
11. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.