2. Statistical Data Preparation Indicators- During the statistical data preparation process stages of the data are archived (at least raw and the final data). Indicators on missing values, imputations and their impact help to judge the effect of the process and the quality of the final data.
3. sampSurf - Sampling surface simulation- This package will allow the estimation of sampling surfaces over a spatial extent for use in assessing different areal sampling methods used in forestry and ecology.
4. Sea Level Trends- The sealevel package provides utility functions to read data from sea level data archives such as PSMSL, CSIRO, Colorado.edu and Soest.
See http://publicwiki.deltares.nl/label/sealevel for examples.
8. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
10. Spectra Processing- This project hosts functions for processing hyperspectral data. It is part of an effort of the laboratory of Geo Information Science and Remote Sensing, Wageningen University, to collect and share R functions created by staff and students of the group.
12. MSDem - Multistate Demography- MSDem provides a versatile framework for multistate population projections. It allows users to include multiple socio-economic and spatial dimensions, helps them setting up a suitable state space, and gives them the opportunity to run different scenarios.
13. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
16. TreeHotspots- Classification trees can identify multiple clusters at many different scales at various angles.
We find "hotspots", i.e. regions of high and low densities or rates w.r.t. some baseline.
17. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
19. Gauss-Seidel Estimation of GLMM- This project implements a block-wise Gauss-Seidel (GS) algorithm to fit Generalized Linear Mixed Models (GLMMs). The GS algorithm allows for a significant performance increase and memory saving.