3. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
4. timebart: survival analysis with BART- Bayesian additive regression trees (BART) have been shown to provide flexible nonparametric modeling of covariates to binary and continuous outcomes. This R package extends BART to time-to-event outcomes with right censoring.
5. Quantmod extension for Russian market- This is an extension for quantmod framework to simplify working with Russian stock market. Adds additional datas to work with MOEX (Moscow Exchange) using finam.ru and mfd.ru datasources.
8. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
9. Rshare: the shared environment package- The Rshare package allows for a version of interprocess communication between separate R processes. This is facilitated through a shared environment hosted in one R session to which other R processes may subscribe.
12. sem.additions- Additional methods for the analysis of structural equation models. NOTE: THIS PROJECT IS NO LONGER UPDATING. ALL IMPORTANT METHODS, SAVE SOME PLOTTING FUNCTION, ARE NOW PART OF THE SEM PACKAGE.
13. Phylobase Extension- This package provides classes and methods which help read/write/manipulate branch-annotated phylogenetic trees (SIMMAP-format) and supports for a few other extra phylogenetic tree features (like tree weight).
14. TradeAnalytics- Transaction-oriented infrastructure for defining instruments, transactions, portfolios and accounts for trading systems and strategy simulation. Provides portfolio support for multi-asset class and multi-currency portfolios. Still in heavy development.
15. Bertin matrices- Matrix manipulation and display, following the proposals of J. Bertin.
Bertin’s permutation matrices give simple and effective tools for the graphical analysis of data matrices or tables.
16. sisus- SISUS (Stable Isotope Sourcing using Sampling) is a Bayesian model and software extending the Phillips and Gregg (2003) IsoSource model and software for source partitioning using stable isotopes. (Initial code coming soon.)