69. niftir- Read and write neuroimaging (nifti) data files into native R data structures (array and big matrices). Also includes functions for the mining of brain connectivity data, including conducting Connectome-Wide Association Studies (CWAS).
70. Playing games with R using a NWS Server- The R package 'gamesNWS' provides an infrastructure to play different games (e.g. uno, poker) in a network. For the communication a NetWorkSpace Server and the R package NWS will be used.
72. QuantLab- The package QuantLab contains a collection of R-commands, which support computer experiments in the fields of probability, stochastic processes, stochastic analysis and mathematical finance.
75. Simulation of clustered multi-state data- R functions implementing the simulation procedure proposed at
to generate survival data with a clustered and multi-state structure.
76. qPCR- qPCR is a method for detecting and quantifying mRNA from a given sample. This project attempts to solve 3 main problems in analysis of qPCR data
Unification of different output formats
Quality Control to find problematic reactions
Normalisation of data
79. portfolio_efficient_asset_allocation- functions to make application of Harry Markowitz portfollio optimization quick and easy. Calculate a vector of portfollio weights that minimize risk for a given return. To use this code first load the tseries and quantmod library.