89 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3><4><5>
40. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.
41. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
47. Korean R Translation Repository- The R Documentation files are licensed under the GPL, version 2 or 3. This means that the pilot project to translate them into Korean has permission to reproduce them and translate them.
49. SECR models in R using ADMB- The admbsecr package fits spatially explicit capture-recapture (SECR) models in which supplementary information on animal location is recorded by a passive detector. Parameter estimation is by maximum likelihood in ADMB.
53. portfolio_efficient_asset_allocation- functions to make application of Harry Markowitz portfollio optimization quick and easy. Calculate a vector of portfollio weights that minimize risk for a given return. To use this code first load the tseries and quantmod library.
56. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
59. Advanced Tools for Metrology- ATMet provides functions for smart sampling, uncertainty propagation and sensitivity analysis for metrology applications, including computationally expensive problems.