43. Crop and disease modeling- Package with functions for use in the dynamic & mechanistic simulation of crop (plant) growth and development, and of plant diseases; and to implement these functions in a number of models. Initially mainly for models of rice diseases.
49. Rgis- Rgis is an incubator for developing spatial packages. It contains early work in progress. More mature fledglings of Rgis, that now have their own R-forge sites, are: raster, gdistance, remotesensing, and geosphere.
51. Rbooks- R-books are an implementation of e-books realised using R. The aim is to provide interactive learning materials for use with a very wide range of students which make use of the underlying functionality of R.
55. ROMP- A binding of the parallel application programming interface OpenMP for the R-Interpreter. Fortran code is generated and compiled on the ﬂy by the toolkit and the OpenMP directives are inserted.
57. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
59. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.