42. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
43. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
44. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
48. PiFace GUI for sample size determination- Provide a Java GUI for sample-size methods that interfaces with R. In the long term, make the software more open to further development by talented people.
49. niftir- Read and write neuroimaging (nifti) data files into native R data structures (array and big matrices). Also includes functions for the mining of brain connectivity data, including conducting Connectome-Wide Association Studies (CWAS).
50. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.
51. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
53. OMearaLab- This project hosts scripts being developed by the O'Meara lab ( http://www.brianomeara.info ), typically for use in comparative methods. This is primarily an incubator for things in a raw state (before becoming projects of their own) or one-off scripts.
55. Simulation of clustered multi-state data- R functions implementing the simulation procedure proposed at
to generate survival data with a clustered and multi-state structure.