1. Generalized iLUCK-models- Interval/imprecise probability models allowing non-stochastic uncertainty in Bayesian analysis by defining sets of conjugate priors such that the set of posteriors, obtained by updating each prior in the set by Bayes' rule, is still easy to handle.
4. Rbooks- R-books are an implementation of e-books realised using R. The aim is to provide interactive learning materials for use with a very wide range of students which make use of the underlying functionality of R.
7. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.
9. Simulation of clustered multi-state data- R functions implementing the simulation procedure proposed at
to generate survival data with a clustered and multi-state structure.
10. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.