6. Simulation of clustered multi-state data- R functions implementing the simulation procedure proposed at
to generate survival data with a clustered and multi-state structure.
8. portfolio_efficient_asset_allocation- functions to make application of Harry Markowitz portfollio optimization quick and easy. Calculate a vector of portfollio weights that minimize risk for a given return. To use this code first load the tseries and quantmod library.
12. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.
14. Breaks For Additive Season and Trend- BFAST, Breaks For Additive Season and Trend, integrates the decomposition of time series into trend, season, and remainder components with methods for detecting and characterizing change within time series.
15. OMearaLab- This project hosts scripts being developed by the O'Meara lab ( http://www.brianomeara.info ), typically for use in comparative methods. This is primarily an incubator for things in a raw state (before becoming projects of their own) or one-off scripts.