1. R-text-to-speech- "Rtts" package will help R users convert text into speech (voice files in .mp3, .flv, and .wav format) by using the APIs offered by (1) Google Translate, (2) ITRI TTS @web and (3) Microsoft Speech API.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
5. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
6. polyploid- We provide tools for polyploid data, covering topics from genotype calling, over linkage mapping to haplotyping. Further we allow users to simulate own data sets for given genotypes and population structures.
7. Korean R Translation Repository- The R Documentation files are licensed under the GPL, version 2 or 3. This means that the pilot project to translate them into Korean has permission to reproduce them and translate them.
9. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.