33 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
0. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
3. Local Depth- The package "localdepth" contains functions for the evaluation of some Depth functions and their corresponding local versions, namely Local Depths. Simplicial, Ellipsoid and Mahalanobis Depths are implemented for general dimension.
12. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
14. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
15. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.
19. niftir- Read and write neuroimaging (nifti) data files into native R data structures (array and big matrices). Also includes functions for the mining of brain connectivity data, including conducting Connectome-Wide Association Studies (CWAS).