Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
1. ROMP- A binding of the parallel application programming interface OpenMP for the R-Interpreter. Fortran code is generated and compiled on the ﬂy by the toolkit and the OpenMP directives are inserted.
5. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
13. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
16. Toolbox for chemoinformatics- Basic tools for chemoinformatics, including manipulations with chemical structures, reading/writing files, computing descriptors, building SAR/QSAR/QSPR models, predicting properties of chemical compounds, etc.
18. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.