33 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
0. ROMP- A binding of the parallel application programming interface OpenMP for the R-Interpreter. Fortran code is generated and compiled on the ﬂy by the toolkit and the OpenMP directives are inserted.
8. Local Depth- The package "localdepth" contains functions for the evaluation of some Depth functions and their corresponding local versions, namely Local Depths. Simplicial, Ellipsoid and Mahalanobis Depths are implemented for general dimension.
12. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
13. Simple Prediction Intervals- Calculation of prediction intervals to include k of m future observations for normal and non-normal data. Also precedence intervals should be computed to include the future median.
14. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.
16. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
19. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.