2. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.
4. niftir- Read and write neuroimaging (nifti) data files into native R data structures (array and big matrices). Also includes functions for the mining of brain connectivity data, including conducting Connectome-Wide Association Studies (CWAS).
5. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
7. QuantLab- The package QuantLab contains a collection of R-commands, which support computer experiments in the fields of probability, stochastic processes, stochastic analysis and mathematical finance.
10. SECR models in R using ADMB- The admbsecr package fits spatially explicit capture-recapture (SECR) models in which supplementary information on animal location is recorded by a passive detector. Parameter estimation is by maximum likelihood in ADMB.
14. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.
19. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.