3. shikken: interface to the shogun-toolbox- A wrapper to the shogun-toolbox, a large-scale machine learning library, which makes its functionality available to the R journeyman in an idiomatic manner.
4. Nvidia thrust column-major matrices func- This package provides basic R functions made with a help of nvidia thrust for GPU computation in linux environment. The implementation is based on the NVIDIA CUDA Toolkit 4.0.
6. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
9. Local Depth- The package "localdepth" contains functions for the evaluation of some Depth functions and their corresponding local versions, namely Local Depths. Simplicial, Ellipsoid and Mahalanobis Depths are implemented for general dimension.
13. SECR models in R using ADMB- The admbsecr package fits spatially explicit capture-recapture (SECR) models in which supplementary information on animal location is recorded by a passive detector. Parameter estimation is by maximum likelihood in ADMB.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Activity Percentile: 0.00
Registered: 2012-10-18 13:00
14. niftir- Read and write neuroimaging (nifti) data files into native R data structures (array and big matrices). Also includes functions for the mining of brain connectivity data, including conducting Connectome-Wide Association Studies (CWAS).
16. Belief Propagation- This project seeks to implement generic belief propagation in order to do efficient on graphical models. It will also allow for optimizations using parallel computing and efficient memory management.
17. Quadratic discrepancies- This package computes the asymptotic distribution of a degenerate second-order U- or V- statistic and provides algorithms to approximate the eigenvalues and eigenfunctions of the kernel of a quadratic discrepancy.