Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
3. Korean R Translation Repository- The R Documentation files are licensed under the GPL, version 2 or 3. This means that the pilot project to translate them into Korean has permission to reproduce them and translate them.
4. Multivariate Functional Regression- Estimation of functional regression with multiple functionnal regressors and optimal selection of the smoothing parameters and the number of basis. It also includes the treatment of strictly positive functional data.
5. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
7. polyploid- We provide tools for polyploid data, covering topics from genotype calling, over linkage mapping to haplotyping. Further we allow users to simulate own data sets for given genotypes and population structures.
11. SECR models in R using ADMB- The admbsecr package fits spatially explicit capture-recapture (SECR) models in which supplementary information on animal location is recorded by a passive detector. Parameter estimation is by maximum likelihood in ADMB.
12. Mixed-data clustering and visualization- The aim of the project is the development of utilities for clustering subjects and variables of mixed data types. The main purpose is the generation of a mixed-data heatmap.
13. portfolio_efficient_asset_allocation- functions to make application of Harry Markowitz portfollio optimization quick and easy. Calculate a vector of portfollio weights that minimize risk for a given return. To use this code first load the tseries and quantmod library.
14. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.
18. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
19. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.