43. Automated Exercise Generator- The goal is to allow teacher to generate sets of exercises with answers. Exercise template contains a text description, dataset generator (will be included into the text description) and a step-by-step answer with results calculated on the generated data.
53. CALIBER health records research toolkit- CALIBER (www.caliberresearch.org) is a programme of cardiovascular disease research using electronic health records in England, funded by the Wellcome Trust and the National Institute for Health Research. This project shares tools we have developed.
54. Robust time series analysis- Collection of R functions for robust time series analysis. This includes various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation, robust filtering and robust fitting of AR(p) processes.
55. RASTA- The RASTA package provides chapters, demo’s, tutorials and datasets to demonstrate the importance of using a scripting language for Reproducible and Applied Spatial and Temporal Analysis (RASTA).
56. Intermediate and Long Memory Time Series- The package ILMTS includes a wide variety of time- and frequency domain estimators and tests for intermediate and long memory in time series. Special focus is given to finite size effects. Broadly used time series objects are accepted as input and output.
58. causality- My project is to create packages r to analyze the causal effects, because it is very important to study the relations among the variables for understanding the mechanisms that underlie the various phenomena.
Development Status : 1 - Planning (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU General Public License (GPL) [Filter]