0. pcplex- This is a test made to source code of the Rcplex package but with some modifications. The objetive is adapt Rcplex's code to a specific aplication in forest planning and regulation using lineal programing and a valid licence of CPLEX.
5. Eagle for Genome-Wide Association Mappin- The Eagle package is an implementation of multiple-locus association mapping on a genome-wide scale. It can handle inbred or outbred study populations, populations of arbitrary unknown complexity, and data larger than the memory capacity of the computer.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
8. portfolio_efficient_asset_allocation- functions to make application of Harry Markowitz portfollio optimization quick and easy. Calculate a vector of portfollio weights that minimize risk for a given return. To use this code first load the tseries and quantmod library.
10. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.
11. Visual Inference Software Development- Convenient and readily available software is lacking for visualizing the process of statistical inference for various applications in statistical practice. The "logic" of inference, should be clearly depicted, if possible.
12. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
13. causality- My project is to create packages r to analyze the causal effects, because it is very important to study the relations among the variables for understanding the mechanisms that underlie the various phenomena.