4. causality- My project is to create packages r to analyze the causal effects, because it is very important to study the relations among the variables for understanding the mechanisms that underlie the various phenomena.
5. Marketing Analytics Repository- The Marketing Analysis Repository is a project that aims to bring quantitative Marketing and R together. For example, by developing an R package that supports typical analysis and decision tasks.
6. Shrinkage Estimation- `shrink' is an R package for James-Stein-type shrinkage estimation of the parameters of a linear regression model. This is a work in progress jointly with S. Ejaz Ahmed (seahmed at uwindsor dot ca).
8. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
10. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.