44 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3>
20. Early Warning Signals Toolbox- The Early-Warning-Signals Toolbox provides to the general practitioner available methods for estimating statistical changes in timeseries that can be used for the in-time identification of critical transitions.
23. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.
28. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
30. vegan - Community Ecology Package- 'vegan' is a CRAN package for the analysis of ecological communities. It has tools for analysing ecological diversity, and for the multivariate analysis of communities (NMDS, pCCA, pRDA etc.)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
32. betapart: partitioning beta diversity- This project aims to build a R package for computing pair-wise dissimilarities and multiple-site dissimilarities separating the turnover and nestedness components of beta diversity