41 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3>
0. An R interface to NOMADS- A cross-platform R interface to NOMADS (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Operational Model Archive and Distribution System), giving users access to global and regional weather, ocean, and sea ice model data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
Intended Audience : End Users/Desktop (Now Filtering)
3. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
6. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
7. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2011-01-24 12:50
11. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
15. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.
19. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).