1. Fish Migration Monitoring (stacomiR)- stacomiR stands for migratory control stations. It enables to read informations in a database dedicated to the monitoring of fish migrations.It allows to build overviews of fish migrations and create charts with data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
3. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
11. rGeoJAGS- An R interface for use of the GeoJAGS module within JAGS Bayesian analysis software. This extends JAGS through the inclusion of families of Gaussian Markov Random Field models. Functions to format spatial data for analysis within BUGS are also included
12. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
16. Early Warning Signals Toolbox- The Early-Warning-Signals Toolbox provides to the general practitioner available methods for estimating statistical changes in timeseries that can be used for the in-time identification of critical transitions.
18. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl