44 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2><3>
0. Fish Migration Monitoring (stacomiR)- stacomiR stands for migratory control stations. It enables to read informations in a database dedicated to the monitoring of fish migrations.It allows to build overviews of fish migrations and create charts with data.
8. EcoHydrology- A package containing a library of principle/fundamental equations used in the interdisciplinary field studying the complex interactions between hydrology and ecology (commonly referred to as Eco-Hydrology).
15. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
17. Analysis of phenological digital imagery- The package phenopix provides functions to process digital images of a vegetation cover, depict greennes index trajectories and extract relevant phenological stages.
18. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
19. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.