1. SpatialExtremes- The SpatialExtremes package aims to develop tools for the modeling of spatial extremes. The knowledge of the univariate/multivariate distribution of extremes is not enough. This package will try to fill this gap.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
3. Test for point containment in polyhedron- This project provides a function to test whether a point is contained within a closed three-dimensional polyhedron, defined by a triangular mesh. A two-dimensional version for polygons is also provided.
10. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
15. radR - processing of radar data in R- radR retrieves data from your live radar or recorded archive and analyses it for features, which are saved in replayable files that are much smaller than raw data sets. You can extend radR via plugins.
18. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.