100. Bayesian Time-Strat. Population Analysis- BTSPAS provides advanced Bayesian methods to estimate abundance and run-timing from temporally-stratified Petersen mark-recapture experiments. Methods include hierarchical modelling of the capture probabilities and spline smoothing of the daily run size.
102. Continuous Character Transitions- maticce: Mapping Transitions In Continuous Character Evolution
This project provides tools for an information-theoretic approach to estimating the probability of continuous character transitions on phylogenetic trees.
106. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
107. Spatial Clustering- This package provide spatial clustering using Fuzzy Geographically Weighted Clustering.
In addition give cluster validity index to ensure the cluster quality.
This package also provide the improvement of FGWC using optimization algorithm.
109. likelihood-based image id code- Computer-assisted method for assigning animal ids to a database of images using phenotypic measurements extracted from each image. Method is based on likelihood theory, and can handle multiple sources of error inherit in image identification.
Topic : Machine Learning : Regularized and Shrinkage Methods [Filter]
Topic : Multivariate Statistics : Linear Models [Filter]
Registered: 2007-07-07 15:13
112. BayesSDEmacroevolution- The purpose of this project is to provide a focus for developing methods for analysing biological macroevolution of traits, using nonGaussian diffusion stochastic differential equation models. We plan to take a Bayesian approach to the problem.
115. Instrument Limit of Detection Modeling- Limit of Detection (LOD) reflects an (medical diagnostic) instrument's level of sensitivity. We develop the LOD model selection and estimation tools with application to medical diagnostic instruments.
117. Subgroup Discovery and Analytics- The rsubgroup package provides algorithms and tools for subgroup discovery and analytics for the free R environment. The package integrates an interface to the org.vikamine.kernel library of the VIKAMINE system (http://www.vikamine.org).
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]