920. R interface to GDAL, OGR and PROJ.4- Provides bindings to Frank Warmerdam's Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL) (>= 1.6.3) and access to projection/transformation operations from the PROJ.4 library. (Migrated from Sourceforge repository)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
921. CoxFlexBoost- CoxFlexBoost:
likelihood-based boosting approach to fit structured Cox-type survival models with linear, smooth and (linear/smooth) time-varying effects.
By applying a component-wise boosting approach variable selection and model choice are possible.
926. NDVI Time Series extraction and analysis- The routines extract automatically NDVI time series from different satellites (AVHRR, Spot Vegetation, MODIS) and provide tools to display and analyze them. Phenological metrics can be computed for every season as well as vegetation anomaly maps.
927. klausuR: Multiple Choice Test Evaluation- A package to generate results of multiple choice tests: Detailed global results, anonymous/personalised feedback (LaTeX or PDF), item statistics like Cronbach's alpha or disciminatory power. Supports parallel test forms and partially answered items.
930. BayesSurv- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.