880. gsDesign: Group Sequential Design- Generates group sequential designs using alpha- and beta-spending functions or Wang-Tsiatis (e.g., O'Brien-Fleming and Pocock) boundary families. Many plotting capabilities as well as non-binding futility rules are available. Easily extended.
888. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
Topic : Spatial Data & Statistics : Ecological Analysis [Filter]
Registered: 2010-08-09 10:48
891. casper- casper infers alternative splicing from high-throughput sequencing data both for known variants and de novo discovery. We use a Bayesian model with few assumptions, and modern model selection ideas with improved theoretical and computational properties.
893. WMCapacity- The WMCapacity project implements hierarchical Bayesian models of working memory capacity, including Cowan's (2001) and Pashler's (1988) multinomial tree models. An SPSS-like GUI is provided for model building and MCMC setup.
894. Bayesian spatial regression- Bayesian spatial regression (spdep2) is a package to complement existing model fitting functions in spdep, based on re-implementing MCMC techniques due to LeSage and Pace
895. Profile Dirichlet Process Mixtures- This package facilitates profile inference for a class of product partition models (PPM). The Dirichlet process mixture is a specific case in this class. These methods search for the maximum posterior (MAP) estimate for the cluster partition in the PPM.
898. Tools for the analysis of genomic data- 'Repitools' -- analysis of epigenomics data.
'RepitoolsExamples' -- example data for Repitools.
'FIRMAGene' -- differential splicing using Gene 1.0ST arrays.
'gsmoothr' -- smoothing functions re-written in C.