821. Local Depth- The package "localdepth" contains functions for the evaluation of some Depth functions and their corresponding local versions, namely Local Depths. Simplicial, Ellipsoid and Mahalanobis Depths are implemented for general dimension.
823. partDSA- partDSA is a novel tool for generating a piecewise constant estimation list of increasingly complex predictors based on an intensive and comprehensive search over the entire covariate space.
825. Yield Curve- Yield curve is modelled by the methodologies of Nelson-Siegel and Svensson. The crucial point is to estimate the coefficients in linear way, according to approach of Diebol and Li.
The package also includes the term structure of Fed and ECB.
826. Models for Data from Unmarked Animals- This is a stub. Development now continues at http://github.com/ianfiske/unmarked.
unmarked analyzes wildlife data arising from many popular wildlife sampling techniques using 2-stage hierarchical models.
830. general multiple-table data management- Our objective is to develop classes of objects that (1) make handling multiple-table data sets easier and (2) seamlessly integrate with existing R plotting and model-fitting functions; our philosophy is to keep data management and data analysis separate.
835. Testing external pointers in C++- Testing external pointers with finalization in R using C++. Show how to create C++ objects with external pointers from R which are deleted automatically from R. After installing and loading the package in R, type help(testcpp) to get started.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
837. Sparse LDA- This package implements elasticnet-like sparseness in linear and mixture discriminant analysis as described in "Sparse Discriminant Analysis" by Line Clemmensen, Trevor Hastie and Bjarne Ersb