500. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
503. MPAgenomics- This package contains an implementation of the lars algorithm for the lasso and fusion penalization. It works even if the number of covariate is greater than the number of individuals.
509. Visualization methods for raster- The raster package defines classes and methods for spatial raster data access and manipulation. The rasterVis package complements raster providing a set of methods for enhanced visualization and interaction.
510. pi0 estimators- Estimation of the proportion of true null hypotheses (pi0) from a large number of hypothesis tests; Non/parametric recovery of noncentrality parameter distribution; False discovary rates (FDR) computation.
514. Spike Train Analysis with R- STAR (Spike Train Analysis with R) is an R package to analyze spike trains. It provides tools to visualize spike trains and fit, test and compare models of discharge applied to actual data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
519. bat - Biodiversity Assessment Tools- An R package useful for biodiversity assessment, including:
- Taxon, phylogenetic and functional dimensions of alpha and beta diversity
- Accumulation curves for all measures
- Diversity estimation from incomplete sampling
- Beta diversity partition