320. Locally D-optimal designs- Functions for Finding Locally D-optimal
designs for some nonlinear and generalized linear models and also functions for auto-constructing Fisher information matrix and Frechet derivative based on some input variables and without user-interfere.
322. Generalized method of moments- This package offers a complete set of tools to estimate models based on moment conditions. It includes the generalized method of moments (GMM) and the generalized empirical likelihood (GEL).
332. VBV - time series decomosition with VBV- This small package implements a numerically stable decomposition of a time series
with VBV (Verallgemeinertes Berliner Verfahren, generalized Berlin method).
At the moment it just implements the mathematics, not special time series aspects.
333. drawExpression- This package aims at giving easy access to the abstract syntax of R through graphical representation.
R expressions and R data structure are represented through some graphical conventions.
334. bat - Biodiversity Assessment Tools- An R package useful for biodiversity assessment, including:
- Taxon, phylogenetic and functional dimensions of alpha and beta diversity
- Accumulation curves for all measures
- Diversity estimation from incomplete sampling
- Beta diversity partition
336. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.
338. NMF - Nonnegative Matrix Factorization- This package provides a flexible framework to perform Non-negative Matrix Factorization (NMF).
It implements a set of already published algorithms and seeding methods, and provides a framework
to test, develop and plug new/custom algorithms.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]