0. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
4. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
5. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
7. Genome-wide analysis using MOSS- Performs genome-wide analysis of dense SNP array data using the mode oriented stochastic search (MOSS) algorithm in a case-control design. Includes preprocessing of the data from Plink format to the format required by the MOSS algorithm.
8. hkey - access to the Windows registry- NOTE: CONSIDER USING library(tcltk);tcl("registry", ...) INSTEAD.
Supports query, create, modify and delete on nodes and values via overloaded R list indexing/assignment operators. Does automatic registry <--> R type conversion.
9. TIMP- TIMP is an R package for fitting superposition models that implements the partitioned variable projection algorithm. The package has been extensively applied to modeling spectroscopy and Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM) datasets.