33 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
20. TradeAnalytics- Transaction-oriented infrastructure for defining instruments, transactions, portfolios and accounts for trading systems and strategy simulation. Provides portfolio support for multi-asset class and multi-currency portfolios. Still in heavy development.
23. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
25. PwrGSD- Tools for the design and analysis of sequentially monitored trials on a time to event endpoint. Allows for time varying hazards, allows a flexible specification of contamination and non-compliance.
26. hkey - access to the Windows registry- NOTE: CONSIDER USING library(tcltk);tcl("registry", ...) INSTEAD.
Supports query, create, modify and delete on nodes and values via overloaded R list indexing/assignment operators. Does automatic registry <--> R type conversion.
27. Genome-wide analysis using MOSS- Performs genome-wide analysis of dense SNP array data using the mode oriented stochastic search (MOSS) algorithm in a case-control design. Includes preprocessing of the data from Plink format to the format required by the MOSS algorithm.
29. TIMP- TIMP is an R package for fitting superposition models that implements the partitioned variable projection algorithm. The package has been extensively applied to modeling spectroscopy and Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM) datasets.
31. Bias reduction in GLMs- brglm provides brglm.fit which is an alternative method to glm.fit that works under the usual glm interface.
Estimation is either by correcting the bias of the maximum likelihood estimates or using an adjusted-score approach to improving bias.
32. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.