0. Hyper-g Priors for GAM selection- This R-package implements objective Bayesian model selection with penalised splines, using a so-called hyper-g prior for the parameters in the generalised additive model.
2. genpotts- This project contains a collection of tools for the fitting and analysis of generalised Potts models: a specialised form of multinomial autoregression model. These models can be particularly useful for the analysis of spatial classification data.
5. Quantitative Fitness Analysis- QFA is an experimental and computational methodology for estimation of the fitnesses of arrayed microbial cultures growing on solid agar. Methods for estimating fitnesses, fitness variability and genetic interaction strengths are included.
6. BaSTA- This package estimates mortality with covariates from capture-recapture/recovery data in a Bayesian framework when many individuals are of unknown age. It includes tools for data checking, model diagnostics and outputs such as life-tables and plots.
8. Profile Dirichlet Process Mixtures- This package facilitates profile inference for a class of product partition models (PPM). The Dirichlet process mixture is a specific case in this class. These methods search for the maximum posterior (MAP) estimate for the cluster partition in the PPM.