160. ProfitAndLoss- Profit&Loss calculation for financial instruments and portfolio's as used in trading systems. Aimed at doing a limited amount of tasks fast and well. Heavily based on xts-timeseries.
161. Generic Asynchronous Job Queue- Implementation of a job queue that allows background computations while the calling R session remains responsive (basic threading). The package's focus is on providing an intuitive user interface.
164. tables: Compute and format tables- This project provides a formula interface to construct tables. It is mainly intended to produce Sweave output. (It was inspired by old memories of SAS PROC TABULATE, but the syntax is not compatible.)
166. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
169. RcmdrPlugin.UCA - Rcmdr adds for novices- An 'Rcmdr' plugin that customize 'Rcmdr' (test for randomness, confidence interval and test for sigma for one normal sample and predictions using active model) to teach statistics in a first university course on statistics.
175. Matrix Methods and Classes- R package Matrix provides a hierarchy of matrix classes, both dense & sparse. Numerous methods & operations on these matrices using BLAS & Lapack; further CHOLMOD and other libraries from the SuiteSparse collection.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
177. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
178. blupsurv- Tools for fitting proportional hazards models to clustered
recurrent events data. Nested frailties are modeled by their
best linear unbiased predictors under an auxiliary Poisson model.
Univariate and bivariate recurrent events processes are permitted.