161. Interface to use SIMPLACE from R- Package simplace is an interface to the crop modelling framwork SIMPLACE (www.simplace.net). It provides high level functions to run simulations and transform the output into R objects.
163. orloca - Planar point location problem- ORLOCA (Operations Research LOCational Analysis) deals with facility location problems.
The most known is the min-sum or Fermat-Weber location problem, which seeks for a point such that the weighted sum of the distances to the demand set are minimized.
165. aBenchmarking: variable selection in DEA- We propose an algorithmic method of a selection of variables in a model DEA applied to a group of decision units (DMU's). The method is based on an internal measure, which evaluates the contribution of each of the variables.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
166. econMisc: Misc. Econometrics Functions- Various econometric-related functions. This package is intended to become a 'parking lot' for econometrics-related functions on their way to better-suited packages. It can be used as any standard R package.
167. RcmdrPlugin.UCA - Rcmdr adds for novices- An 'Rcmdr' plugin that customize 'Rcmdr' (test for randomness, confidence interval and test for sigma for one normal sample and predictions using active model) to teach statistics in a first university course on statistics.
174. Generic Asynchronous Job Queue- Implementation of a job queue that allows background computations while the calling R session remains responsive (basic threading). The package's focus is on providing an intuitive user interface.
177. rworldmap : for mapping global data- rworldmap facilitates global scale visualisation by import & display of country level & gridded data. It provides country boundaries and functions to join data to them and plot results. rworldxtra provides higher resolution country boundaries.