Topic : High Performance Computing : Large Memory [Filter]
Registered: 2009-06-17 16:54
504. Spatial dynamic modeling- spdynamic is a framework to implement spatially-explicit dynamic simulation models. This package provides easy to use functions to organize scenarios of spatial dynamic simulations as well as read, visualize and access spatio-temporal data in the models.
505. Clustering using convex fusion penalties- An R/C++ implementation of the clusterpath algorithm described in Hocking et al. 2011, for robust convex clustering using sparsity-inducing fusion penalties.
506. stream - data stream mining- A framework for data stream modeling and associated data mining tasks such as clustering and classification. Development of this package was supported in part by NSF IIS-0948893. Stream is now maintained on github at http://github.com/mhahsler/stream
507. splinesurv- A package containing utilities for nonparametric Bayesian analysis of clustered survival data. The baseline hazard function and frailty density are modeled using penalized B-splines. Regression and spline parameters are estimated via MCMC.
508. DDIwR- This package provides functions to read DDI based metadata documentation, and write dedicated setup files for R, SPSS, Stata and SAS to read an associated .csv file containing the raw data, apply labels for variables and values and treat missing data.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
510. Boost C++ Template Library Project- Boost provides free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries implemented mostly as templates. We place a subset of them in this package as a more efficient distribution system for CRAN.
514. colorscience- Methods and data for color science - color conversions by observer, illuminant and gamma. Color matching functions and chromaticity diagrams. Color indices, color differences and spectral data conversion/analysis.
516. profileDisplay- In this project we are developing the profileDisplay package, for displays of R profiling data.
Note: development on R-Forge has ceased; contact Duncan Murdoch if you would like access to the current repository.