24 projects in result set. Displaying 20 per page. Projects sorted by activity ranking. <1><2>
0. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
1. Testing HWE for Multiallelic Genes- This package calculates plain and fully conditional P-values for the root-mean-square statistic, chi-square statistic, and log likelihood-ratio statistic for the user-provided genotype counts to be consistent with the Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium model.
7. Monte Carlo IBD Matrix Estimation- Flexible Monte Carlo Identity-By-Descent (IBD) Matrix Estimation with Within-Line Segregation for Use of Quantitative Trait Loci (QTL) Detection in F2 Intercross Designs.
8. CENTIPEDE- CENTIPEDE is a probabilistic framework that integrates tissue-specific experimental data such as histone modifications and DNaseI cleavage patterns with genomic information such as gene annotation and evolutionary
11. cRacker- cRacker automates standard normalization strategies of quantitative proteomic experiments. It simplifies the analysis of quantified peptide lists coming from various proteomic quantitation softwares.
13. HaarSeg- HaarSeg: Tiling Microarray Segmentation. Based on: Erez Ben-Yaacov and Yonina C. Eldar, "A Fast and Flexible Method for the Segmentation of aCGH Data", Bioinformatics, 2008. See www.ee.technion.ac.il/people/YoninaEldar/Info/software/HaarSeg.htm
14. Evolution simulation and classification- After measuring gene frequencies of modern populations that have a common ancestor, we estimate ancestral allele frequency and selection state for each gene. A bayesian model is used and verified using the included simulator.
15. casper- casper infers alternative splicing from high-throughput sequencing data both for known variants and de novo discovery. We use a Bayesian model with few assumptions, and modern model selection ideas with improved theoretical and computational properties.
16. smoothtest- This package implements a whole series of smooth tests that serve as goodness of fit tests for univariate data against a whole range of distributions. The tests can be performed both parametric and data driven.
17. Bayesian Biclustering- This package uses a Bayesian spike-and-slab model to construct bidendrograms using log posterior as the natural distance defined by the model and calculates importance using log Bayes factor.
19. GWASBinTests- Bin-based analysis of genome-wide association studies
Given an a priori partitioning of the genome into regions termed bins, GWASBinTests can compute
p-values (and FDRs) of several association tests.
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]