0. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
1. Quasi-likelihood parameter estimation- The package provides methods for parameter estimation for statistical models that can be simulated. We follow a quasi-likelihood approach to estimate the unknown parameter by the root of the so-called quasi-score estimating function.
4. desiRe- desiRe allows the computation and interactive specification of desirability functions of Harrington- and Derringer/Suich-type. Related density and distribution functions, optimization procedures and several different types of charts are provided.
8. RobASt - Robust Asymptotic Statistics- The project RobASt aims for the implementation of R packages for the computation of optimally robust estimators and tests as well as the necessary infrastructure (mainly S4 classes and methods) and diagnostics; cf. M. Kohl (2005).
Development Status : 4 - Beta (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) [Filter]
10. klausuR: Multiple Choice Test Evaluation- A package to generate results of multiple choice tests: Detailed global results, anonymous/personalised feedback (LaTeX or PDF), item statistics like Cronbach's alpha or disciminatory power. Supports parallel test forms and partially answered items.