2. R/GNU Linear Programming Kit Interface- GLPK is an open source software for solving large-scale linear programming (LP), mixed integer linear programming (MILP) and other related problems. Rglpk provides a high level interface to R for solving LP/MILP problems.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
3. move: analyze animal movement data- move is a package that contains functions to access movement data stored in movebank.org as well as tools to visualize and statistically analyse animal movement data. Move addresses movement ecological questions.
4. Low Flow Analysis- The project offers tools for analysing daily stream flow data focusing on low-flows as descriped in the "Manual on Low-flow Estimation and Prediction", Operational
Hydrology Report No. 50, Koblenz 2009
7. spsextante - R to Sextante interface- Provides a suite of geospatial analysis tools by connecting R with the Sextante geograrphical information system (www.sextantegis.com), similar to spgrass6 and RSAGA.
8. ROI - R Optimization Infrastructure- The project ROI offers an infrastructure package for optimization. Its aim is to facilitate the usage of different mixed integer programming (MIP) solvers by providing a single interface.