609. Rbooks- R-books are an implementation of e-books realised using R. The aim is to provide interactive learning materials for use with a very wide range of students which make use of the underlying functionality of R.
610. Bertin matrices- Matrix manipulation and display, following the proposals of J. Bertin.
Bertin’s permutation matrices give simple and effective tools for the graphical analysis of data matrices or tables.
611. wikiRobot- wikiRobot is an R-MediaWiki interface. It facilitates reproducible research for big datasets and collaborative reporting based on a wiki platform. It provides an Sweave driver for MediaWiki markup and a number of functions to access the API.
615. Models of trait macroevolution on trees- The motmot (models of trait macroevolution on trees) package provides methods for testing hypotheses about the tempo of trait evolution on phylogenetic trees.
616. Exploratory space-time data analysis- The spdyn package implements exploratory space-time data analysis measures, that help elucidate the degree to which the time evolution (or dynamics) of a process is spatially dependent.
617. TradeAnalytics- Transaction-oriented infrastructure for defining instruments, transactions, portfolios and accounts for trading systems and strategy simulation. Provides portfolio support for multi-asset class and multi-currency portfolios. Still in heavy development.