323. Quantitative Fitness Analysis- QFA is an experimental and computational methodology for estimation of the fitnesses of arrayed microbial cultures growing on solid agar. Methods for estimating fitnesses, fitness variability and genetic interaction strengths are included.
329. Complex Data Visualization- The compDataViz package visualizes datasets with a mix of numeric and categorical data with the ability to stratify these matrices according to a categorical variable. Results of univariate and bivariate statistical tests can also be displayed.
330. Multivariate Functional Regression- Estimation of functional regression with multiple functionnal regressors and optimal selection of the smoothing parameters and the number of basis. It also includes the treatment of strictly positive functional data.
331. Yasomi: Self-Organising Map in R- Yasomi is Yet Another Self-Organising Map Implementation. It provides an implementation of Kohonen's SOM, with extension to kernel variants and comprehensive visualisation capabilities.
332. Play it By R: Explore Data Through Sound- Play it By R aims to create a flexible toolkit for data analysis and exploration in R. The functions will allow the user to map data onto sonic parameters like pitch, tempo, and rhythm, and output sound and sound files.
335. Mutoss- Mutoss (multiple hypotheses testing in an open software system) aims at providing a unified, extensible interface covering a large spectrum of multiple hypotheses testing procedures in R. Features a GUI and a simulation tool. Funded by PASCAL2.
336. SECR models in R using ADMB- The admbsecr package fits spatially explicit capture-recapture (SECR) models in which supplementary information on animal location is recorded by a passive detector. Parameter estimation is by maximum likelihood in ADMB.
337. Continuous Character Transitions- maticce: Mapping Transitions In Continuous Character Evolution
This project provides tools for an information-theoretic approach to estimating the probability of continuous character transitions on phylogenetic trees.