0. Robust time series analysis- Provides various approaches for robust estimation of (partial) autocorrelation and autocovariance. There are also procedures for robust fitting and filtering of AR(p) processes as well as for robust change point detection.
4. FuzzyNumbers- The package provides S4 classes and methods to deal with Fuzzy Numbers (computations of operations on FNs, approximation by trapezoidal/piecewise linear FNs, etc.). It may be used by the researchers in Fuzzy Numbers theory as well as by the practitioners.
Development Status : 3 - Alpha (Now Filtering)
License : OSI Approved : GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL) [Filter]
9. Flow and Load Duration Curves for TMDL- This project assists in creation of professionally looking Flow and Load Duration Curve plots.
Code moved to https://github.com/mlt/miscelrneous/tree/master/pkg/tmdl
11. Sea Level Trends- The sealevel package provides utility functions to read data from sea level data archives such as PSMSL, CSIRO, Colorado.edu and Soest.
See http://publicwiki.deltares.nl/label/sealevel for examples.
15. ORCME- ORCME project develops a package for order restricted clustering of microarray experiments. It reflects on-going research of the bioinformatics group within the Center for Statistics at UHasselt.
16. geneNetBP- The geneNetBP package implements methods to predict, quantify and visualize system-wide changes in beliefs after absorbing evidence in genotype-phenotype networks inferred from eQTL data.
17. Diagnostic and prognostic meta-analysis- This package provides functions for diagnostic and prognostic meta-analyses. It estimates univariate, bivariate and multivariate models, and allows the aggregation of previously published prediction models with new data.
19. tables: Compute and format tables- This project provides a formula interface to construct tables. It is mainly intended to produce Sweave output. (It was inspired by old memories of SAS PROC TABULATE, but the syntax is not compatible.)