0. libamtrack- This package is the R interface to the open-source, ANSI C library libamtrack (http://libamtrack.dkfz.org). It provides computational routines for research in proton and ion beam therapy.
3. FNTD- Routines to analyze images from Al2O3:C,Mg-based fluorescent nuclear track detectors in ion-beam research. As from 9/17(15, the development has moved to github (https://github.com/FNTD) & R-forge is updated with (relatively) stable versions.
Topic : High Performance Computing : Large Memory [Filter]
Registered: 2009-06-17 16:54
7. marelac: Tools for Aquatic Science- Datasets, constants, conversion factors and utilities for the marine and lacustrine sciences.
marelacTeaching includes lecture notes "Using R for scientific computing" (for the novice non-statistician R-user).
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
8. seacarb- seacarb is an R package that calculates various parameters of the carbonate system in seawater. The package is available on CRAN and it is used in several large international programs like EUROTHROPH, CARBOOCEAN and EPOCA.
9. Partial Discharges clustering- Partial discharge measurements analysis may determine the existence of defects. This package provides several tools for feature generation, exploratory graphical analysis, clustering and variable importance quantification for partial discharge signals.
10. TIMP- TIMP is an R package for fitting superposition models that implements the partitioned variable projection algorithm. The package has been extensively applied to modeling spectroscopy and Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Microscopy (FLIM) datasets.