800. track: store obects on disk- Automatically stores objects in files on disk so that
files are rewritten when objects are changed, and so
that objects are accessible but do not occupy memory until
they are accessed. Also tracks times when objects are created
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]
806. RColony- The RColony package provides tools for the implementation of the Colony pedigree analysis software. In addition it provides tools for visualising, and summarising the results of the Colony analyses.
Topic : Social Sciences : Analysis of Categorical and Count Data [Filter]
Registered: 2009-09-21 14:11
808. Illumina Methylation Analyzer- This IMA package provided a pipeline to analyze Illumina’s 450k Infinium Methylation data. We aimed to find the differential methylated CpG island on user-customized annotated regions as well as individual site by using different methods.
809. Bayesian spatial regression- Bayesian spatial regression (spdep2) is a package to complement existing model fitting functions in spdep, based on re-implementing MCMC techniques due to LeSage and Pace
811. RobASt - Robust Asymptotic Statistics- The project RobASt aims for the implementation of R packages for the computation of optimally robust estimators and tests as well as the necessary infrastructure (mainly S4 classes and methods) and diagnostics; cf. M. Kohl (2005).
812. Profile Dirichlet Process Mixtures- This package facilitates profile inference for a class of product partition models (PPM). The Dirichlet process mixture is a specific case in this class. These methods search for the maximum posterior (MAP) estimate for the cluster partition in the PPM.
813. Fitting RSLN models- Regime-switching lognormal (RSLN) models are prominently used in actuarial science and risk management. This package implements Bayesian methods to fit the model, enabling academics and practitioners to incorporate the RSLN model in their work.
815. CoxFlexBoost- CoxFlexBoost:
likelihood-based boosting approach to fit structured Cox-type survival models with linear, smooth and (linear/smooth) time-varying effects.
By applying a component-wise boosting approach variable selection and model choice are possible.
817. Plot manageable subsets of data- Plotting a large data set is difficult if it does not fit into memory as a data frame, so we introduce more efficient data structures and alternative plot functions that work with large data.