0. Animal- The Animal package is intended as tool for analyzing time coded behavioral observation and other ethological data. The project aims to promote the use of R in the the animal sciences and to provide easy to use functions for the researches in the field.
2. quantmod: financial modelling- Designed to bring fast, full, and extensible access of R statistical tools to the quantitative developer.
This project has moved from R-Forge to GitHub:
4. Quantmod extension for Russian market- This is an extension for quantmod framework to simplify working with Russian stock market. Adds additional datas to work with MOEX (Moscow Exchange) using finam.ru and mfd.ru datasources.
5. TradeAnalytics- Transaction-oriented infrastructure for defining instruments, transactions, portfolios and accounts for trading systems and strategy simulation. Provides portfolio support for multi-asset class and multi-currency portfolios. Still in heavy development.
9. AQ-R bridge- The AQ-R bridge contains methods to access and manipulate time series and financial instrument reference information on an ActiveQuant Master Server.
It also contains a STOMP bridge, to receive realtime messages in R through a separate thread.
Development Status : 5 - Production/Stable [Filter]